Why hello there Anonymous!
First of all, thanks so much for asking - I’m chuffed! And second - I’m going to brutally honest with you - there is no product (organic or otherwise) that is going to give you Angelina Jolie lips. Not even close. But what you can do is use little tricks & products so that people won’t even notice that you have thin lips. So here’s a little cheat sheet:
- Buy a pinky nude lipliner in the same tone as your lips. Use the liner to trace ever so slightly outside the outline of your lips, especially around the cupids bow. Inika Cosmetics is a good organic brand that has lipliner.
- Apply any lipstick you’re wearing at this step. I’d suggest sticking to lighter shades that are only a few tones away from your natural lip colour, as anything darker will only draw attention to the size of your lips.
- Apply a plumping lip gloss. To be perfectly honest, I’m not sure how much these do, but they do seem to make blood circulate around the lips which will have some sort of plumping effect. I haven’t tried Vapour Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss but it has great reviews and I’ve been impressed with other Vapour products I’ve used. If you concentrate the gloss on the centre on your lips this will make them look fuller.
- This is the step that I think makes the biggest difference: dab a little illuminator on the bow of your lips. So easy, but so effective. I personally use & love RMS Living Luminizer to do this.
- And finally, do a Google image search for Courtney Cox. This woman has incredibly thin lips, but as you will see she always draws attention to her eyes and sticks to pale tones on the lips, and thin lips are the last thing on anyone’s mind.