Scroll to Info & Navigation

REVIEW: Planet Eve Organics Facial Cleansing Oil

Facial Cleansing Oil

What: Certified organic facial cleansing oil.

For: All skin types, to remove make-up and end of day grime.

Review: I’d never used a facial cleansing oil before this one by Planet Eve Organics, but now I am hooked on them. This one by Planet Eve Organics is truly scrumptious - it does a brilliant job of removing all makeup and build up from the day, but leaves skin feeling totally soft and nourished. And it’s this part that I am loving - my skin doesn’t feel stripped after cleansing, just clean, hydrated and balanced. As a result, my skin looks and feels much plumper, as the natural oils are left in tact and keep the skin hydrated and glowing. The Planet Eve oil is formulated with soybean, rosehip, argan oil and tamanu oils, and anti-inflammatory jasmine and patchouli, so there’s a host of hard-working, delicious ingredients in there. I will admit that it did feel a little odd at first to apply the oil straight to the face without any water, but now I love the little ritual at the end of the day where I take the time to really massage the oil around my face and let the yummy ingredients soak in, before soaking a muslin cloth with hot weather and wiping the oil off. This cleanser is especially perfect for my skin type (acne prone but dehydrated), as it is both anti-bacterial to fight break outs and full of nourishing oils to add moisture. 

Application tip: You will need cotton pads or a muslin cloth to remove the oil - water on its own won’t remove it. 

Clean creds: All Planet Eve Organics products are Australian Certified Organic (ACO), which is Australia’s largest certified for organic and biodynamic produce. To attain ACO status, a minimum of 95% of all ingredients must be organic sourced from a certified organic supplier with the remaining 5% all natural and allowed as defined by the Organic Standard.

Verdict: Consider making the switch to a cleansing oil if you find your skin feeling stripped or stiff after cleansing, or if you just enjoy using gorgeous, luxurious products! This one by Planet Eve Organics is highly recommended, and is now my go-to cleanser every night. 

Buy it here

*This product was sent to me as a PR sample.

Recent comments

Blog comments powered by Disqus